It is a pity to see such an iconic Maltese landmark on Gozo’s coastline being eroded so fast by the forces of nature. Whilst honestly feeling deep down that it was inevitable over time that it would happen like so and disappear forever, it only exemplifies the awesome inmeasurable powers of mother nature in the face of our frail humanity.
- Ozzy Osbourne Delivers Update Following Spinal Surgery
- Ghost plane flies over European skies, was it a Russian test over NATO countries? Security services say “Pilots spoke Russian”
- Plug finally pulled on Internet Explorer: good riddance!
- New Zealand proposes to tax farmers for livestock burps
- In a blow to Apple, the EU settles on a single mobile charging port.
- ARMED FORCES OF MALTA
- British Monarchy
- GEEKY OR TECHIE GADGET STUFF
- GENERAL OBSERVATIONS & THOUGHTS
- History of Maltese Photography
- Island Fortress
- JOKES, HUMOUR, AND OTHER WIT
- Kevin Casha
- MY PIC SNAPS
- MY VIDEO WORK
- Scouts, Scouting, Scout, The Malta Scouts Association, TSAM
- Second World War
- WORLD MILITARY